If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or POC (“Paid on Call”) employee, just follow these steps:
- Submit your application in person to our Administrative Office at 749 S. Egar Rd., Golden Valley, AZ 86413
- If someone is available, you may be asked a few questions about why you are interested in getting involved with GVFD, and get the chance to learn more about our district.
- If your application is accepted, you will be scheduled for an interview.
- Upon successful completion of the interview, we then require a background check, drug test and physical exam.
- If you pass the background check, drug test, and physical exam, you will then begin training.